Discover one of the most beautiful and hidden scenarios of Cozumel, in a natural and exciting way. Join us on our ATV tour to Mezcalitos! Go for a ride with us along the eastern seashore and experience the beauty of the Caribbean Sea. Our tour will give you the perfect combination of beautiful scenery and excitement as you enjoy Cozumel’s scenery sights during more than two hours of driving. Mezcalitos is one of the parts of the island that has been left relatively untouched compared to other places in Cozumel. You will find amazing beaches such as “Ixpalbarco” and a great Mayan ruin called “Castillo Real”.
You’ll finish this great adventure with an authentic Mexican lunch. You also have an optional guided snorkeling session included at Playa Uvas Beach Club.
Pricing & Reservations
Single ATV $89 USD
Double ATV $125 USD
- Snorkeling equipment
- Round transportation from our meeting points or hotels
- Safety Equipment
- Access to the beach club and its amenities
- Bottled water
- Tequila tasting
- Mezcalitos natural area fee per person (5 USD)
- 10:30 AM
- 12:30 PM
- 2:30 PM
- 4 Hour Tour Duration
- Mega Supermarket or Royal Village, depending on the Pier or Hotel.
- Valid driver’s license
- Closed shoes)
- Comfortable clothing
- Coral safe sunscreen
- Travelers with severe medical conditions
Travelers with back or neck problems
- Travelers with heart or respiratory conditions
- Travelers with recent surgeries
- Pregnant travelers
- All drivers must have a valid driver’s license and be at least 16 years old.
- Minors can ride in a double ATV accompanied by an adult.
- Tequila tasting is only permitted for travelers at least 18 years old.
- Not permitted for children under 7 years.
- Children: 7- 12 years old
- Adult: 13 years and older
Detailed Tour Itinerary
You will have at least two hours of driving along the beautiful Caribbean seashore. The first stop will be at Ixpalbarco Ruins, after one hour of driving. The guides will explain some Mayan history and after relaxing for a bit, you will jump back again into the ATV for another hour of driving in one of the virgin beaches of Cozumel Island. Once we start heading back, we will make a fun stop and go to a “tequilera”. You will go on a small tequila tasting tour where you’ll learn how tequila is made, and of course, have a taste of some delicious tequila!
For the last part of the tour, we will head back to Playa Uvas beach club where you will be served a delicious local lunch. After lunch you can go snorkeling for about 30 minutes accompanied by a professional guide and get to see some marine wildlife, or you can just hang back and enjoy our amenities. Then, you will be taken back to your meeting point.
All this with the safety and professionalism that only we can provide you.