Go on a trip around the island and visit some of its main spots while driving a Jeep Renegade! Explore Punta Sur Natural Park, Cozumel’s biggest natural reserve where you will observe a bunch of wildlife in its natural habitat, and other attractions that you can find inside.
Next, we’ll visit a Mayan archeological site called San Gervasio, where you’ll get to see how the Mayan people used to live. We’ll add a bit of spice by going on a tequila tasting tour! Learn about its elaboration process and taste a delicious authentic Mexican tequila. To keep the fun going, we’ll head back to Playa Uvas beach club. Go on a snorkel or kayak tour, or both! It’s up to you. Our friendly staff will serve you a delicious lunch, your only job left is to relax and enjoy the rest of your day.
Pricing & Reservations
Adult (13+ years old) $89 USD
Child (7-12 years old) $69 USD
- Snorkeling equipment
- Round transportation from our meeting points or hotels
- Safety Equipment
- Access to the beach club and its amenities
- Bottled water
- Tequila tasting
- Punta Sur Natural Park and San Gervasio archeological site entrance fee per person (30 USD)
- 9:00 AM
- 11:00 AM
- 6 Hour Tour Duration
- Travelers with severe medical conditions
- All drivers must have a valid driver’s license and be at least 16 years old. Minors can ride on the passenger seat accompanied by an adult.
- Tequila tasting is only permitted for travelers at least 18 years old.
- Not permitted for children under 5 years.
Detailed Tour Itinerary
1. Punta Sur Park
Let us take you to explore Cozumel’s wild side! Start this adventure by visiting Punta Sur Natural Park. Here, we’ll take you to the “Colombia” lagoon where you will get to see some big crocodiles. Then, go all the way up a lighthouse where you’ll get to take some amazing photos. Hop on you Jeep once more and continue the adventure!
2. San Gervasio Archeological SiteWe’ll drive around the island to go to our next stop. As we drive, you’ll get to see some beautiful scenery of the stunning Caribbean Sea. We’ll arrive to San Gervasio where you’ll get to see the ruins of an ancient Mayan village. Learn more about Mayan culture and their history, you’ll also have some really cool photo opportunities here. On our way back we’re going to make one more stop before our final destination; we’re going on a tequila tasting tour! You will of course have a taste and learn how this delicious drink is made.
3. Playa UvasFinally, you will have some time to relax at Playa Uvas Beach Club. Enjoy your Mexican lunch and choose what you would like to do next, we have several options! You can go on a guided snorkel tour, a kayak tour, hang by the beach or enjoy the pool, all this included in the price. You’ll also find some more activities here that you can add if you wish! After our time together is over, we’ll take you back to the meeting point using our personal transportation.