Complete package of excitement, adventure, and fun. This tour has everything that you are looking for. Atv ride, clear boat, and beach club, all in just one tour. We will start with our ATV tour to know the island of Cozumel and its jungle and not only that but also learn the importance of the flora and fauna for Cozumel and its population; at the end of the tour, it is time to board the clear boat to visit the aquatic attractions of the north area of Cozumel, take advantage of the opportunity to make snorkel in the old remains of a sunken ship and have fun. When you finish we will be waiting for you at the beach club called “Playa Uvas” where a delicious lunch along with a refreshing drink will be waiting for you.
If you are feeling a bit wild, have fun while you drive your dune buggy on and off road through the jungle and visit the most attractive natural parks and ruins on the island.
Our commitment is to create unforgettable moments and fantastic experiences!!
Come and have fun with us – And let your wild side out!
Pricing & Reservations
- The total duration of the tour 4:30
- Approximate driving time 1:30
- Water during the tour of the ATVs.
- 1:30 approximate pass in the transparent boat
- Snorkel – 30 mins guided (Optional and subject to weather conditions- Refunds do not apply)
- Use of facilities at the beach club
- Delicious lunch: Chicken fajitas
- 1 hour open bar (margaritas, piña colada, daiquiris, water and soft drinks)
- The cost per bracelet is $7 USD per person and must be paid in cash directly with your assigned guide.
Monday – Saturday
- 8:30 AM
- 10:30 AM
- 2:30 PM
You must be at least 10 minutes before departure time. In case you want to spend more time in our Beach Club, you are more than welcome, you will only have to pay your taxi from our Beach Club to the pier.
Pickup from Puerta Maya Pier & International Pier (SSA)
- Please walk to Carl’s Junior
Pickup from Punta Langosta Pier
- Please walk to Hooters Restaurant
- Valid Driver’s License
- Drive Automatic
- Minimum age to drive
18 years with a valid permit
- Minimum age to go as a passenger 7 years
- Not suitable for pregnant women those with heart problems, back, neck, or recent surgeries are conditions that do not allow the tour
- Weight limit per ATV 175 kilos or 375 pounds
- Recommendations: Shorts, shirts or blouses fresh, glasses and closed shoes
- Designed for the off road
- Two and Four seats available
- Stick shift (Standard)
- Easy to control
- 1600 vw engine
- All terrain tires