Pricing & Reservations
- 4 hour tour duration
- All terrain crossing
- Visit to the famous cenote “Jade”
- Water, soft drink at the end of the off-road tour
- Tasting of artisan tequila
- Access to the beach club “Uvas”
- Beach club facilities
- Delicious guacamole snack
- Snorkel – 30 minute guided trip (subject to weather conditions, no refunds apply
- Transportation (vehicle is provided – that the client must drive or taxi depends on availability
- The cost per bracelet is $7 USD per person and must be paid in cash directly with your assigned guide.
Monday – Saturday
- 8:30 AM
- 10:30 AM
- 12:30 PM
- 2:30 PM
You must be at least 10 minutes before departure time. In case you want to spend more time in our Beach Club, you are more than welcome, you will only have to pay your taxi from our Beach Club to the pier.
Pickup from Puerta Maya Pier & International Pier (SSA)
- Please walk to Carl’s Junior
Pickup from Punta Langosta Pier
- Please walk to Hooters Restaurant
- Driver’s license required
- No medical conditions (Back or Neck problems, not allowed for pregnant)
- Driver must know how to drive standard vehicles
- Minimum age: 7 years.
- Recommendations: Shorts, shirts or blouses fresh, glasses and closed shoes
- Designed for the off road
- Two and Four seats available
- Stick shift (Standard)
- Easy to control
- 1600 vw engine
- All terrain tires
Detailed Tour Itinerary
San Gervasio is an awesome archaeological area where you will have the chance to explore an old Mayan village where you will enjoy the ancient Mayan architecture and not just that, this old village is dedicated to one of the most important goddess in the Mayan culture, “Ixchel the goddess of fertility and love”, the Mayan mythology required the pregnant women to visit Cozumel to pray for them during their pregnancy and to bless the unborn child that the parents were expecting.
¡¡¡ YOU MUST GET KNOW THIS MAGIC TOWN!!!
Depart from San Gervasio Park and continue on to experience and test your driving skills on the best off road trails on Cozumel!! Once you complete the Mayan ruins experience, a road full of adrenalin, emotion, sand, water, mud, bumps and ramps, is waiting for you to ensure that you have the most fun ever!!!
Finally you will head back to our exclusive beach club “Playa Uvas” where our friendly staff will be waiting for you to continue with the last part of your Cozumel excursion. Here you can enjoy the rich marine life at the National Marine Park while snorkeling in the second largest barrier reef in the entire world. Enjoy your time and just have fun!