Pricing & Reservations
Adults $85 USD per Person
Child $75 USD per Person
- Snorkeling equipment
- Round transportation from our meeting points or hotels
- Safety Equipment
- Access to the beach club and its amenities
- Bottled water
- Tequila tasting
- El Cedral town entrance and Punta Sur Natural Park entrance fee per person (22 USD cash)
- 8:30 AM
- 9:30 AM
- 12:30 PM
Pickup from Puerta Maya Pier & International Pier (SSA)
- Please walk to Carl’s Junior
Pickup from Punta Langosta Pier
- Please walk to Hooters Restaurant
- Driver’s license required
- No medical conditions (Back or Neck problems, not allowed for pregnant)
- Driver must know how to drive standard vehicles
- Minimum age: 7 years.
- Recommendations: Shorts, shirts or blouses fresh, glasses and closed shoes
- Designed for the off road
- Two and Four seats available
- Stick shift (Standard)
- Easy to control
- 1600 vw engine
- All terrain tires
Detailed Tour Itinerary
You will begin your journey heading south to the famous Punta Sur Park! This natural park it is the largest ecological reserve in Cozumel. It has a museum, a lighthouse called “Celarain” and a lagoon full of wildlife. Each part of this ecological reserve has its own charm. Ascend to the top of the Lighthouse where you will enjoy the most amazing view of the landscape. In the museum you will find old navigation artifacts, and, if you are lucky, you will see many large crocodiles in the lagoon.
The next part of your adventure will put you back behind the wheel of your buggy once again as you continue along the eastern coastal highway as you make your way to the one of the best OFF-ROAD trails where your ATV (only double) will be waiting for you with all you want in an off-road tour – dust, water, mud, bumps, ramps and more – you will enjoy this amazing adventure Cozumel dune buggy tour. An adventure full of fun.
Following this intense fun, you will hop back on your Cozumel Dune Buggy and head back to the starting point at Playa Uvas, our exclusive Cozumel beach club. Here our friendly staff will be waiting for you to continue with the last part of your Cozumel excursion. You will then be able to enjoy the rich marine life at the National Marine Park Reserve while snorkeling on the world’s second largest barrier reef!. Enjoy your time and just have fun!
Trip Includes entrance to the National Park “Punta Sur”