Pricing & Reservations
Adult (13+ years old) $89 USD
Child (7-12 years old) $69 USD
- Snorkeling equipment
- Round transportation from our meeting points or hotels
- Safety Equipment
- Access to the beach club and its amenities
- Bottled water
- Tequila tasting
- Clear Boat and San Gervasio archeological site fee per person ($30 USD cash)
- 9:30 AM
- 11:30 AM
- 6 Hour Tour Duration
- Travelers with severe medical conditions
- Travelers with back or neck problems
- Travelers with heart or respiratory conditions
- Travelers with recent surgeries
- Pregnant travelers
- All drivers must have a valid driver’s license and be at least 16 years old. Minors can ride in the passenger seat accompanied by an adult
- Tequila tasting is only permitted for travelers at least 18 years old
- Not permitted for children under 7 years.
Detailed Tour Itinerary
1. Clear Boat: Go on a Clear Boat ride where you’ll experience Cozumel’s waters in a very unique way! The transparent bottom of the boat will allow you to see inside Cozumel’s ocean. You’ll be able to see exuberant marine life and the remains of a sunken ship. Go for a quick snorkel and then make your way back to land to continue this amazing experience.
2. San Gervasio archeological site: Get on your buggy and drive through Cozumel’s streets to get to San Gervasio. This archeological site has the remains of an ancient Mayan village. Learn more about Mayan culture and take some amazing photos alongside these Mayan ruins. We’ll have a special treat for you at the end, we’re going on a small tequila tasting tour! Savor this delicious drink while also learning about its elaboration process.
3.Playa Uvas Lastly: we’re going to arrive at Playa Uvas beach club. Here you’ll be served some delicious Mexican lunch, and you’ll be able to choose from a lot of different activities how you would like to spend your time. You can go on a guided snorkel tour, hang by the beach or by the pool, go on a kayak tour, you choose! When our time together is finished, we’ll take you back to your meeting point using our personal transportation.