Pricing & Reservations
Adult (13+ years old) $65 USD
Child (7-12 years old) $55 USD
- Snorkeling equipment
- Round transportation from our meeting points or hotels
- Safety Equipment
- Access to the beach club and its amenities
- Bottled water
- Tequila tasting
- Extra food or drinks
- 9:00 AM
- 5 Hour Tour Duration
- Travelers with severe medical conditions
- Travelers with back or neck problems
- Travelers with heart or respiratory conditions
- Travelers with recent surgeries
- Pregnant travelers
- All drivers must have a valid driver’s license and be at least 16 years old. Minors can ride in the passenger seat accompanied by an adult
- Tequila tasting is only permitted for travelers at least 18 years old
- Not permitted for children under 7 years.
Detailed Tour Itinerary
1. Chen Rio Beach We bring the fun to our tour from the very first moment. Start this experience by going on a tequila tasting tour! Learn about its elaboration process and sip some delicious tequila. Then hop on your buggy and head to what the locals call “the other side of the island” There aren’t any mayor constructions on this part of Cozumel, so it’s just you and the sea. We’ll start by going to Chen Rio beach and keep going to discover more amazing places.
2. We’ll move on to another beautiful beach called San Martin, a favorite with the locals. Take some beautiful photos so you can cherish this moment forever. Head to an island lookout to take even more photos of your journey. Get in your buggy again to drive to our final stop, Playa Uvas Beach Club.
3. Have fun and relax for the rest of your day in Playa Uvas Beach Club. This is a smaller beach club so you’ll avoid large crowds. Enjoy a delicious Mexican lunch, and choose what to do next. You can go on a guided snorkel tour, a kayak tour, hang by the beach or swim in the pool, all included in your tour! When our time together ends, we’ll take you back to your meeting point using our personal transportation.