Pricing & Reservations
Adult (13+ years old) $89 USD
Child (7-12 years old) $69 USD
- Snorkeling equipment
- Round transportation from our meeting points or hotels
- Safety Equipment
- Access to the beach club and its amenities
- Bottled water
- Tequila tasting
- Clear Boat and San Gervasio archeological site fee per person ($30 USD cash)
- 9:30 AM
- 11:30 AM
- 6 Hour Tour Duration
- Travelers with severe medical conditions
- Travelers with back or neck problems
- Travelers with heart or respiratory conditions
- Travelers with recent surgeries
- Pregnant travelers
- All drivers must have a valid driver’s license and be at least 16 years old. Minors can ride in the passenger seat accompanied by an adult
- Tequila tasting is only permitted for travelers at least 18 years old
- Not permitted for children under 7 years.
Detailed Tour Itinerary
1. Clear Boat: Join us on this thrilling and scenic ride along Cozumel’s crystal-clear waters! We start the adventure by picking you up in one of our meeting points and taking you on an exciting ride aboard the clear boat. You’ll be able to see a bunch of marine wildlife and the remains of a sunken ship, you will also have some snorkeling time.
2. Punta Sur: After the clear boat ride, you’ll get to drive an all-terrain vehicle from there to Punta Sur Park, which is Cozumel’s biggest natural reserve. Here you’ll get to experience Cozumel’s wild side, having fun in the sand dunes, visiting a lighthouse, and being able to spot some crocodiles on the Colombia lagoon! Fun doesn’t end there; you’ll also get to do a tequila tasting with some authentic Mexican tequila while also learning about its elaboration process.
3. Playa Uvas: Our final stop is at Playa Uvas beach club. Here you will get lunch and full access to all the amenities of the place. You can just sit back and relax after your fun adventure at a beach lounger, have fun in the pool or do some more water activities. When our time together ends, we will take you back to the meeting point on our personal transportation.