Pricing & Reservations
Single ATV $125 USD per Person
- Round trip transportation from the center of the island
- ATV Ride
- Purified Water
- Fruit Snack
- Chicken Fajitas
- Semi automatic
- Honda 250
- Easy control
- 8:30 AM
- 12:30 PM
- 4 Hour Tour Duration
- Mega Supermarket or Royal Village, depending on the Pier or Hotel.
- Driver’s license required
- No medical conditions (Back or Neck problems, not allowed for pregnant)
- Driver must know how to drive standard vehicles
- Minimum age: 7 years.
- Recommendations: Shorts, shirts or blouses fresh, glasses and closed shoes
Detailed Tour Itinerary
Take the path “less-driven” down roads that are inaccessible to other vehicles as our professional guides will take you to two different ruins (depending on the tour you choose) and will share some of their Mayan culture with you along the way. They will do this without taking anything away from your experience driving your own ATV.
Castillo Real is definitely a Mayan Ruin that is much less visited than other Mayan Ruins on the island due to the difficult paths and the need for an ATV to get there. Along the way to this Mayan Ruin you will experience parts of the island you won’t see on those other Cozumel Tours. Here you can find amazing beaches such as Ixpalbarco and more. End your tour in a perfect way, with a Mexican Lunch (Chicken Fajitas)!
All this with the safety and professionalism that only we can provide you.